Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Challenge 10 - Fifty (50) Elements


Sweeeet!

narrative-
My life has been OK. I have two lovely, healthy, happy children. A great husband. A wonderful dog. There is no time in my life for regrets. I suppose if I wasn't happy, I would and could change my life. But so far, it hasn't been bad. Would I have been happier with a career and no family? I don't know. This is the way it has panned out for me. Fate? Who cares? This is the life I was meant to have.

Credits-
FROM MY #1 FAVORITE DESIGNER, AS I AM HER GREATEST FAN ON EARTH & BESTEST FRIEND FOREVER BFF!...(EVEN THO SHE REFUSED TO RACE WITH ME THIS YEAR) Theresa Hernandez – Crystal Heart PaperBrad-Baja Vacation; Love Tiles-NDISB Team 2UWithLove;Ric/Rac, Embroider-Mother Daughter Tea; Tab-NDISB Team Celebrate Kit

Barb Speck – Ruler, Flower, Envelope, Stitching – True BlueHeart – NDISB Team 2UWithLove

Cindy Simon – Frame, Heart -Page Bracelets; Lace, Embroidered Snowflake-Dream By The Fire; Bow-Spring Skies, Butterfly-Spring Skies

Loretta Labarca- Round Brad, Square Brad, Heart Brad, Star Brad, Triangle Brad-BradZ Mania

designing on the edge-butterfly, button, fleur, domino, ring & beads

Corina Nielsen – sweet stamp, bejeweled, cha ching blue, cha ching pink, heart from dangerous desire kit

Katie Hadfield-rubber band, teeny tiny quilled flower, heart, heart border, streamers

Sophia Sarducci-love beads, july beads, dime store beads, june beads,

tracy ann designs-Metal flower, love tag, love ribbon, folder card, gold metal heart from Love Notes kit

Shawna Clingerman-STAPMS from All you need is love hearts, heart&LOVE, simple joy bubbles, worn wispy

No comments: